Quality Assurance Department
The Quality Assurance Department’s Customer Focus
It is SNF’s goal to remain the global leader in the production of water-soluble polymers. The Quality Assurance Department strives to support the achievement of that goal. This is done, in part, with the resolution of product and process-related concerns in a timely and professional manner for both our internal and external customers. In addition, the Quality Assurance department is also responsible for continuously improving the effectiveness of Quality Management systems throughout SNF.
SNF adheres to the highest quality manufacturing standards. In addition to complying with ISO 9001 Standards, we are committed to our own internal Quality Policy.
SNF is committed to remaining certified to the International Organization of Standardization’s ISO 9001:2015 Management System Standard. ISO International Standards ensure that products and services are safe, reliable, and of good quality. These standards are based on the principle of continuous improvement, which promotes reduction in costs by minimizing waste and errors while increasing productivity.
The Quality Assurance Department’s Policy is to:
- Support all efforts to provide products and services that meet or exceed the needs of SNF customers (internal and external)
- Work with all levels of the organization to continually improve our products and processes
- Establish and regularly review Quality Objectives throughout the organization
- Facilitate teamwork and participation within SNF to improve the quality of our products and services, communications, problem-solving, systems, procedures, and processes
- Foster long-term relationships with our internal and external customers and suppliers, since they are all crucial to the success of our business
- Train all employees to fully understand and comply with established and approved procedures and systems
SNF is committed to remaining certified to the International Organization of Standardization’s ISO 9001:2015 Management System Standard. ISO International Standards ensure that products and services are safe, reliable, and of good quality. These standards, based on principles of continuous improvement, also act as strategic tools that reduce costs by minimizing waste and errors, while increasing productivity.
SNF also abides by the European Federation for Cosmetic Ingredients (EFfCI) standards for cosmetic ingredient manufacturing practices.